There are so many answers to the question of how to make homemade iced coffee. That is because there are so many recipes that you can try if you want to simply make the iced coffee for your afternoon drinks, starting from the coffee sachet to the difficult and complicated ones. If you are looking for something tasty but easy, then you can simply try this simple recipe below. That is because this simple recipe will make your coffee feels better and nicer, especially if you served it cold with the ice. There is just nothing better than this coffee recipe for your hot afternoon.
- For the start, you will need to make the cold brew coffee. This one is actually very simple, but you will need the patience in making this kind of coffee. You just need to mix cold water with the medium ground coffee on the proper ratio or comparison.
- After that, you need to stir the coffee and water together until the coffee is perfectly mixed. The last thing that you need to do is putting the coffee on the fridge and wait about 12 hours.
- After you wait for 12 hours, you can simply pour the coffee over the filter to give you the better and smoother coffee.
- After you have done that, you can use some of the coffee and freeze it up on the freezer. That is the first step of how to make homemade iced coffee that will give you the perfect iced coffee for the hot afternoon.
- After you have placed the coffee into the freezer, you already have two kinds of cold brewed coffee. The first one is the ice cube and the second one is the normal cold brew coffee.
- Once you have those two things, you can simply serve the iced coffee as your afternoon drinks
For the serving, you can simply put the iced coffee cubes on the glass. After that, you can simply pour the cold brew that you have made together with the iced coffee cubes earlier. If you want to add some milk, latter, or creamer, then you can do that to your iced coffee too. That is the last thing that you need to do if you want to know how to make homemade iced coffee to be something perfect for your cold afternoon drinks. For your consideration, making the cold brew will surely take a lot of time. That means if you already have the perfect ratio between the coffee and the water, you can simply make a lot of cold brew coffee for your stock so that you will not need to make the cold brew coffee over and over again. That is because when you are making the cold brew coffee, the cold brewing coffee can simply last for at least three days until a week so that you can simply stock a lot of coffee for that long, if you love to drink the cold iced coffee in your hot afternoon.